THE BUNNY BARN
The Bunny Barn is a beautifully restored Grade 11 listed Medieval
Barn, dating back to 13th Century, situated in the small hamlet
We are open all year for short breaks
or long stays. The Bunny Barn is the perfect setting for a
romantic break, walking, painting, visiting the beach, or
just relaxing. Ideally placed between Dartmoor and the sea
for you to enjoy all that South Devon has to offer.
The Bunny Barn sleeps 2 plus two
children and a cot and is fully equipped with all the items
necessary for you to enjoy your stay in Devon.
The open nature of the Bunny Barn
makes it ideal for couples or for a young family. The traditional
beamed accommodation comprises:
- Huge Open Plan Master Bedroom With Double Bed. (Children's
beds and cot are available if required.)
- Fully fitted Bathroom.
- Double doors opening to a small private rear garden.
- Well equipped Kitchen area complete with oven, hob, fridge,
microwave, dishwasher, butler sink and washer/dryer.
- Farmhouse Dining Area.
- Log Burning Stove.
- Living Area with Television, Video, DVD, CD/Radio/Cassette.
- Beautiful Flagstone Entrance Hall.
- Front Cobbled Courtyard.
- Small rear garden.
- Off Road Parking for 2 cars.
The Price is fully inclusive of Bed Linen
and Towels (except beach towels) Heating, Electricity and
Logs for the Wood Burner.